source url I have just added a pattern for this super simple flower. This is a great crochet flower which could be used as an embellishment on any project such as hats, headbands or bags.
single ladies in stavanger see April Flower Crochet Pattern – You can also download pattern here http://podzamcze-dobczyce.pl/index.php/pl/restauracja/pl/o-nas/temporary/pl/restauracja/pl/o-nas/temporary/pl/restauracja/pl/restauracja/pl/o-nas/temporary/pl/o-nas/temporary/pl/restauracja/restauracja_oferta.html
follow site Materials Required
Oddments of double knitting yarn in 2 colours 4.00 hook
- Using top layer colour, ch.2, work 10 dc. in 2nd ch. from hook, ss. to join in 1st dc.
- 1ch., 1dc. in same place as ss., * 5ch., miss 1dc., 1dc. in next dc., rep. from * ending 5ch., ss. to join in 1st dc. ( 5 loops)
- 4tr. in 1st loop, 2ch., 4tr. in same loop, * ss. into dc., 4tr., 2ch., 4tr. in next loop, rep. from * ending 4tr., 2ch., 4tr. in last loop, ss. to join in as ss. to join on the last round. Fasten off.
- Join 2nd colour to missed dc. on round 2, and work behind the petals1ch., 1dc. in same place, * 6ch., 1dc. in next missed dc., rep. from * ending 6ch., ss. to join in 1st dc.
- ss. into 1st loop, work *( 3ch., 4tr., 2ch., 4tr., 3ch. all in the same loop) ss. into same loop, ss. into next loop, rep. from * to end, ss. to join in 1st ss. Fasten off.
http://milehiproperty.com/?ki0oss=Best-forex-broker-for-gold&881=37 New sock cast on
Half term was a little stressful so I decided to cast on another Rose City Roller sock. I wanted to test the pattern using 2mm needles and I have my gauge seems much better on a smaller needle. I love this pattern and it really makes cute quick and easy socks.
click Worldwide Knitting in public day 2018
Over the weekend Mam and I were lucky enough to have a day off and go to Woolaballoo for a special day celebrating Knitting in public day. The shop has a beautiful courtyard and we were able to sit out all day and work on making crochet mandalas. We followed a pattern by Attic 24 which was easy to follow. The mandalas were made using Rico Creative Ricorumi DK. These cotton yarns are available in 60 amazing colours and it was so great to see all the mandalas in so many different colours.
Louise and Ali x